Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Unstirred Digital ShallowBath™
Comprised of a high quality corrosion resistant stainless steel tank, with a bright clean finish housed in a durable paint finished outer case. Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Unstirred Digital ShallowBath™ provides a stable temperature environment for life science preparations.
Marca: Nickel Electro™ NE2-2D
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 3.00000kg
- Heaters and temperature sensor concealed under the tank providing a clutter free working area easy to wipe clean.
- The heating footprint covers the underside base of the tank, providing rapid energy transfer, quicker heat up times and a reduction in energy consumption with improved temperature uniformity.
- Above 60°C it is recommended that to achieve optimum performance the bath should be covered with a lid or layer of polypropylene spheres. Covering the bath with a lid also reduces energy consumption and running costs for your water bath.
- Thermal cut out fitted in the heater.
- IP rated clear booted on/off power switch.
- Bath fitted with non-slip rubber feet.
- Shallow form water bath is designed for heating samples in micro centrifuge tubes and for other molecular-biology applications.
|35 x 300 x 150 mm|
|5°C to 99°C|
|150 x 300 x 35 mm|