Invitrogen™ Collibri™ 3´ mRNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina™ Systems
Designed for robust construction of cDNA libraries for strand-specific RNA sequencing on Illumina next-generation sequencing (NGS) platforms.
Marca: Invitrogen™ A38110096
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.20000kg
- Supports library preparation from polyadenylated RNA in ∼4.5 hours.
- The protocol generates one fragment per transcript, resulting in accurate gene expression values.
- Sequences obtained are close to the 3’ ends of the transcripts, so the kit is suitable for varying-quality
- RNA samples, including formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples.
- The majority of inserts are greater than 75 bp in size, corresponding to final library fragment sizes ≥200 bp.
- Multiplexing of libraries can be carried out using up to 96 single-indexed primers.
- For convenience, the Collibri 3’ mRNA Library Prep Kit provides color-coded components for visual tracking of library preparation progress.
- Inert dyes in the reagents provide visual confirmation of additions and mixing, but do not interfere with enzymatic reactions and do not compromise library prep and sequencing results.
|• Collibri Library Prep Kit, store at -20°C
• Collibri Library Cleanup Kit, store at 4°C
|mRNA Library Prep Kit|
|HiSeq X, HiSeq2500, HiSeq3000, HiSeq4000, MiSeq or iSeq, NextSeq 550, NovaSeq 6000|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|