Velp Scientifica™ DK 18/26 Digester
Kjeldahl Digestion Units with an 18-position aluminum heating block that offers an excellent thermal homogeneity for micro-kjeldahl applications.
Marca: Velp Scientifica™ S30100430
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 14.00000kg
- The DK 18/26 Series digestion unit with aluminum heating block ensures high thermal homogeneity heating up to 450 °C. The temperature of the block is constantly controlled by a microprocessor and is extremely stable, homogeneous and precise: ±0.5°C at all selectable temperatures.
- The DK 18/26 Series guarantees accuracy and repeatability. The DK 18/26 performs batch digestion of up to 18 samples with 100 mL test tubes - Ø 26 mm, reducing the energy consumption (-13% compared to the previous series). Low energy consumption provides lower costs of analysis and limits CO2 release.
- The design of the DK series has been carefully engineered to allow laboratories to save valuable space under the hood.
- DK Digesters have very compact dimensions: the new aluminum heating block has been lowered and the vertical proportions allow to free precious space in the laboratory.
- The structure is made of stainless steel that has been specifically designed and tested to ensure strong resistance to chemicals and mechanical stress.
- The aluminum block protection grid provides enhanced heating performance and protects the heating block from splashes and chemicals.
- The bright digital display provides maximum visibility and easy-to-read information.
- The instrument is operated with 4 keys to navigate the menu options and program the digestions in a simple and fast way.
- Through the intuitive graphic display it is possible to set up to 20 methods with 4 temperature ramps.
- Acoustic signals inform the operator of the completion of the analysis facilitating the daily use of the digester.
- The inclination of the front panel protects it from chemical spillage at high temperatures.
- For application where the digestion process produces fumes, acid gases or corrosive substances, the below specific accessories are strongly recommended:
- JP Pump aspirates noxious fumes
- SMS Scrubber neutralizes all the fumes
|130 x 420 x 230 mm|
|Stainless Steel, Epoxy Painted with Chemical Resistant Coating|
|18 x 100 mL|
|Instrument and Mandatory Accessories|