DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Measuring Cylinder, with Hexagonal Base, Class A, blue scale, ring graduations, with batch certificate and certificate of conformity
DURAN™ Measuring cylinders are for holding measuring varying amounts of liquids.
Marca: DWK Life Sciences 213903604
44.18 EUR valido fino al 2020-10-31
Usa il codice promo "13934" per avere il tuo prezzo promozionale.
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.42000kg
DURAN™ Measuring cylinders are for holding measuring varying amounts of liquids. Available in two different accuracy Classes – Class A with main ring points graduation and Class B with line graduation. For additional differentiation, the measuring cylinders with accuracy Class A have a blue graduation whereas the B Class measuring cylinders a white graduation. Volume content tolerances for measuring and mixing cylinders conform to DIN and ISO accuracy limits. Thus the desired concentration can be precisely created. Measuring cylinders with a batch number and accuracy Class A are supplied with a batch certificate. This certificate documents the mean value obtained from measuring the batch in question, the standard deviation and the day of issue. The batch certificates can also be retrieved online. The batch number consists of four digits. The first two numbers specify the production year, and the following two numbers specify the batch, e.g.: 18.01.
- Calibration is based on the poured in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- Large hexagonal base equipped with three knobs which increase its stability and prevent the cylinder from rolling
- A uniform wall thickness over the entire measuring range prevents wedge errors
- Fired-on, highly durable blue print
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- With circular ring graduations
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class A
|Measuring Liquid Amounts; Diluting Solutions; Mixing Several Components; Volumetric Measurement|