Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Microbiological Incubators
Perform drying applications with Thermo ScientificTM HerathermTM Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual convection technology.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 51028134
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.80000kg
Perform drying applications with Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual convection technology and deliver excellent temperature consistency. These incubators are an effective and flexible tool in the lab, to be used for multiple applications.
- Dual convection for application versatility—fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles
- Easy to clean, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel interior (AISI 304)
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C—suitable for drying applications
- Temperature uniformity of ± 0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2° and ± 0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C)
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
- Exceptionally small footprint
Availability may vary by country.
|14.5 x 18.3 x 23.9 in. (36.8 x 46.4 x 60.8 cm)|
|Ambient +5°C to 105°C|
|Plug type provided based on country|
|3.67 cu. ft.|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82 cm)|
|230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|2 supplied/ 16 max.|
|weekly / real time / hour|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.