Honeywell Safety Products™ Maxi Welder Cut Gloves
Weld with superior protection using these MIG and arc welding, type B gloves. Honeywell Safety Products™ Maxi Welder Cut Gloves, made of cowhide and Kevlar™, are designed with flexible materials and features for excellent comfort.
Marca: Honeywell Safety Products™ 2058590-09
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.01000kg
- Cowhide leather/Kevlar™ construction.
- Winged thumb with yoke for flexibility and comfort.
- Seamless forefinger.
- Gauntlet type.
- Silicone-coated Kevlar™ palm for heat and cut protection.
- Kevlar™ fleece lining for heat insulation.
- Inner lining of cotton for comfort and sweat absorption.
- Water-repellent cowhide grain back.
- Excellent resistance to contact and radiant heat.
- Elastic on the back.
- Kevlar™ stitching.
- Split leather cuff to protect the forearm from mechanical hazards.
|CE CATEGORY II Intermediary risks, EN 420-03 EEC Basic standards, EN 388-03 Mechanical hazards, EN 407-04 Heat hazards, EN 12477-2000 Welding hazards, EC Category PPE 2, EC Certificate Number 0075/797/162/10/12/0807, EC Attestation Number 0075/797/162/10/12/0807|
|Automotive, Foundry, Iron, Steel, Ship Building, Transportation, Utility and Welding industries.|
|Grain Leather, Dupont™ Kevlar™ Aramid Fiber|