Micronova™ Irradiated Cleanroom Pens
These low-sodium, indelible ink ballpoint pens feature a unique polypropylene barrel that limits particle generation and holds up to IPA, bleach and phenol wipe downs. Available irradiated, capped or click versions, and with black, blue or red ink.
Marca: Micronova™ PEN-01IR
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.01000kg
The Micronova Irradiated Cleanroom Ballpoint Pens, with low sodium ink and low particulate barrels, are designed for documentation and labeling in cleanrooms and aseptic environments. Gamma irradiated pens are suitable for Aseptic ISO 5 and other clean production areas.
- Ball point cleanroom pens with indelible, low sodium ink
- Designed for documentation and labeling in cleanrooms
- White, high-density polypropylene barrel
- Holds up to IPA, bleach and phenol wipe downs
- Capped or Retractable options available
- Black, blue or red ink
- Available gamma irradiated for aseptic environments
|Cleanroom and Aseptic Environment Documentation and Labeling|
|10 pens per bag, and then double bagged|
|0.7 mm Point Tip|