BD Biosciences™ NKTEST™ (CE/IVD)
For quantitative determination of the cytotoxic activity of human natural killer (NK) cells.
Marca: BD Biosciences™ 660672
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.64000kg
- This reagent kit allows the quantitative determination of the cytotoxic activity of human natural killer (NK) cells.
- Contains cryopreserved prestained K562 target cells, complete medium and a DNA-staining reagent.
- The K562 target cells are labelled with a lipohilic green fluorescent membrane dye in order to discriminate effector and target cells.
- After the incubation period in the cytotoxicity assay, killed target cells are identified by a DNA-stain, which penetrates the dead cells and specifically stains their nuclei.
- In this manner, the percentage of target cells killed by effector NK cells can be determined.
|2 x 100 mL bottles Complete Medium, 2 x 300 μL vials Interleukin-2 (200 U/mL), 5 mL DNA Staining Solution, 2 vials of cryopreserved, prestained K562 Target Cells|
|Reagent A (complete medium) and reagent C (DNA staining solution) must be stored at 2-8°C (in refrigerator). Store Reagent B (Interleukin-2) at >-15°C. The K562 target cells have to be stored at - 70°C|
|Flow cytometry, stain|
|Cells are stable for 12 weeks showing a viability >90%.|