Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ Legend™ Micro 17R Microcentrifuge
The compact footprint of this microcentrifuge is ideal for routine laboratory work up to 17,000 x g and requiring refrigeration.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 75002440
3196.20 EUR valido fino al 2021-02-28
Usa il codice promo "14802" per avere il tuo prezzo promozionale.
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 28.00000kg
Support micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid or protein lysate preparation and PCR reaction set-up all in a remarkably small footprint with Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend MicroCL 17R microcentrifuges. Choose between 7 lightweight microcentrifuge rotors, designed to provide acceleration up to 17,000 x g and refrigeration offers cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- Performance up to 17,000 x g with fast acceleration and deceleration.
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.
|Thermo Scientific Sorvall|
|17,000 x g|
|Da -9 ° fino a +40 °C, ±1 °|
|Centrifuga Sorvall Legend Micro 17R, refrigerata|
|Da 1 a 99 min, incrementi ±1 min.|
|24 x 1.5/2mL|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2, IEC 61010-020. Certificazione CSA, marchio CE, conformità IVD, certificazione di biosicurezza|
|Rotore 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml|
|230 V 50/60 Hz|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|