Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Security Ovens
Ensure optimal sample protection with these advanced protocol security ovens that feature an extra layer of security for applications where process reliability and security are paramount.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 51028119
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 55.00000kg
Protect samples effectively with Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Security Ovens, which feature an extra layer of security for applications where process reliability and security are paramount. A standard over-temperature alarm and an additional under-temperature alarm ensure sample stability. A door lock prevents disruption or tampering of samples, while a door alarm notifies the operator when the door is left open accidentally. Choose a stainless steel exterior for demanding pharmaceutical and clinical applications.
- Broad temperatures range — up to 330°C
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly on/off cycles
- Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant (steel quality AISI 304)
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Electronically controlled fan speed and damper position can be incorporated
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating — no need to operate the oven 24/7
Availability may vary by country.
|Programmable Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|50°C to 330°C|
|Weekly / Real time / Hour|
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82 cm)|
|2 supplied/16 max.|
|15.3 x 17.2 x 22.8 in. (38.9 x 43.8 x 58 cm)|
|208/240 V 60 Hz|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.