Thermo Scientific™ Resina HisPur™ Ni-NTA
Purify His-tagged recombinant fusion proteins using high-capacity nickel-NTA (nitrilotriacetic acid) metal-chelate beads, spin columns and plates.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 88222
729.30 EUR valido fino al 2022-12-31
Usa il codice promo "18394" per avere il tuo prezzo promozionale.
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 2.72160kg
Perform routine affinity purification of His-tagged fusion proteins with Thermo Scientific™ HisPur Ni-NTA Resin, a high-capacity, high-performance nickel-IMAC resin.
The specially prepared nickel-NTA support consists of beaded agarose derivatized with the nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) chelation moiety and loaded with divalent nickel ions (Ni2+). The immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC) resin provides exceptional binding capacity and performance for recombinant His-tagged protein purification.
HisPur Ni-NTA Resin is available in several package sizes of resin slurry, three sizes of centrifuge-ready columns, complete purification kits, two sizes of FPLC-ready chromatography cartridges, and 96-well filter plates for high through-put needs. With these options, high-yield His-tag protein purification is possible at nearly any scale.
- High capacity – bind up to 60mg of 6xHis-tagged protein per milliliter of resin
- Versatile – purify proteins using native or denaturing conditions
- Compatible – use with Thermo Scientific Cell Lysis Reagents and a variety of buffer additives
- Flexible – available in multiple formats including bulk resin, spin columns and chromatography cartridges
- Cost-effective – reuse the same batch of resin at least five times
- Easy to use – pre-formulated buffers available for kit formats
- Resin Slurries – crosslinked 6% beaded agarose; 10mL, 100mL, 500mL bottles
- Spin Columns – 0.2mL (microcentrifuge), 1mL, 3mL columns
- Purification Kits – complete kits in all three column sizes
- Chromatography Cartridges – compatible with automated liquid chromatography systems and with syringe processing
- Bulk and Custom – let us know your needs for bulk HisPur Ni-NTA Resin
Kits contain HisPur Ni-NTA Columns (store at 4°C)
|Up to 60 mg of 6xHis-Tagged Protein Binding per mL Resin|
|Store at 4°C|
|Affinity, Agarose Resin|
|Resina HisPur Ni-NTA|
|Divalent Nickel, Metal Chelate|