Thermo Scientific™ Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Caps
Prevent leakage under demanding conditions with these screw-cap microcentrifuge tube caps with o-rings, which are optimized for secure, short-term storage in low temperatures.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 3471O
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 3.36000kg
Prevent leakage under demanding conditions with Thermo Scientific™ Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Caps feature O-Rings to form a secure seal. Optimized for secure, short-term storage in low temperatures, these non-autoclavable screw caps are available in a variety of colors and adapted to your scientific experiments.
Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Caps Design
- Screw caps with O-rings guard against leakage by forming a positive seal against the rim of the tube
- Tethered screw caps remain attached to the sample tube but can rotate completely for convenience--the tethered screw cap is the solution when it is important to maintain the same cap with the same tube
- O-ring is manufactured from durable ethylene polypropylene dimonomere compound
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogens
- Standard Screw Cap Color options are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow and Mixed to aid with visual identification of samples
- Tethered screw cap with O-ring: Natural
|100% Virgin Polypropylene (Cap), Ethylene Propylene Rubber Diene Monomer (O-ring)|
|500 x pk, 10 pk x cs, 5000 x cs. Single Bagged. ZipLock bag.|
|Low Nucleic Acid and Protein Binding & Low Enzyme Inhibition|
|Cold Storage: -80° to +95°C. Liquid Nitrogen: Short term Vapor Phase & Quick Flash Freeze acceptable, not recommmended for LN2 submersion storage|
|25,000 x g|
|Screw Cap with O-ring, Orange, Non-Sterile cap only no tube|
|Non-Sterile Free of: Rnase/Dnase, Human and Mouse DNA, Pyrogen & Endotoxin, ATP, PCR Inhibitor|
|Manual/Hand Torque: Standard: 0.125 lbsf.in to 2.5 lbsf.in; Metric: 1.412 Ncm to 28.24 Ncm. Automated/Robotic Torque Standard: 1.312 lbsf.in to 2.5 lbsf.in; Metric: 14.83 Ncm to 28.24 Ncm|
Screw cap micro tubes and caps are not recommended for autoclave. Sterile options available.
Not intended to submerge and store in liquid phase LN2.