Thermo Scientific™ Albumine Bovine/Fraction V, for Biochemistry, pH 7.0
Albumin, bovine serum (BSA), CAS # 9048-46-8, is a small, stable biomolecule derived from bovine blood with wide applications in biochemistry, immunochemistry, pharmacokinetics, and cell culture studies.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 268135000
Dettagli aggiuntivi : CAS : 9048-46-8 Peso : 0.55000kg
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
- Albumin, bovine serum (BSA) is available as a protease-free, lyophilized powder that may be stably stored at 2-8°c
- It is comprised of 583 amino acid residues, and has a molecular weight of 66.5 kDa
- BSA is used as a protein standard in quantification assays, such as the Bradford protein assay
- It is used to stabilize enzymes in restriction digestions in molecular biology experiments
- It is a blocking agent in immunoblots thus increasing signal to noise ratios by quenching non-specific immunochemical reactions
- BSA is a nutritive agent and used as a supplement in cell and microbial culture media
|Albumine Bovine/Fraction V|
|Slight yellowish-beige powder|
|96.0% to 100.0% (protein [F:6.22 ]) on dry substance; 98% to 100% (Albumin, 7% solution [by cellulose acetate electrophoresis])|
|≤5% (K.F.) when packaged|
RUO – Research Use Only