Corning™ Filtri per siringa in SFCA
High burst strength for assured performance
Marca: Corning™ 431220
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.49895kg
For tissue culture and HPLC applications. Acrylic housing.
- 26mm diameters handle volumes ranging from 0.5 to 100mL
- 26mm SFCA filters feature effective filtration areas that are 25 to 45% larger than other brands; with modified acrylic housing for very low protein binding and minimal loss of valuable proteins
- Pore Sizes: 0.2μm filter for very fine particulate removal and 0.45μm pore size for most clarification applications
- 0.2μm SFCA filter available with or without built-in prefilter that extends filter life when using viscous, proteinaceous or high-particulate samples
- Surfactant-free cellulose acetate (SFCA): Lowest protein binding
SFCA are certified noncytotoxic and nonpyrogenic.
|Filtro per siringa|
|Acetato di cellulosa privo di tensioattivi (SFCA)|
|Per colture di tessuti e HPLC|
|Da 0.5 a 100 ml|