DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Measuring Cylinder, with Hexagonal Base, Class B, low form, white scale, with graduation
DURAN™ Measuring cylinders are for holding measuring varying amounts of liquids.
Marca: DWK Life Sciences 213954408
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.71000kg
DURAN™ Measuring cylinders, low form, are for holding measuring varying amounts of liquids. The measuring cylinders of Class B are of low form and have a line graduation and a white scale. Volume content tolerances for measuring and mixing cylinders conform to DIN and ISO accuracy limits. Thus the desired concentration can be precisely created. The batch certificates for the mixing cylinders are also available to download online.
- Calibration is based on the poured in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- Large hexagonal base equipped with three knobs which increase its stability and prevent the cylinder from rolling
- A uniform wall thickness over the entire measuring range prevents wedge errors
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class B
|Measuring Liquid Amounts; Diluting Solutions; Mixing Several Components; Volumetric Measurement|