PCRmax Eco 48 Real-Time qPCR System 48 Well Block
The PCRmax Eco 48 utilizes patented block and optical technologies to deliver extreme speed, sensitivity and data quality.
Marca: PCRmax 93947-00
The PCRmax Eco48 real time PCR system is a high specification, economically priced real time thermal cycler that accommodates a unique 48-well polypropylene PCR plate utilizing the same geometry as standard 384-well plates, but only 1/8 of the size. This enables users to dramatically reduce the qPCR reagent volumes compared to traditional 96-well instruments, while still producing a strong fluorescence signal. Minimizing the plate size also significantly improves thermal uniformity. A minimum volume of 5 μL is validated, cutting reagent costs in half and making more efficient use of expensive and hard to acquire template DNA samples.
The easy-to-use Eco48 system comes with two distinct softwares. Eco Control drives the units setup and experimental runs while Eco Study is the analysis package. Eco48 software is open license and MIQE compliant, so you can install it on as many PCs as you would like.
- MIQE compliant open license software gives confidence when publishing data
- Eco48 allows for simple multiplex analysis with up to four dyes at once
- Fast cycling enables several experiments per day, all at an economical price
- Eco48 is open platform and can utilize any chemistry, dye or PCR reagent
- Eco 48 system monitors data collection in real time, allowing researchers to access run viability immediately
- User-friendly interface allows researchers to easily view amplification plot, melt curve analysis, and the analyzed results, including Cq values, PCR efficiency, R2 and Y-intercept
|30 to 100°C|
|100 to 240 V|
|Proprietary Hollow Silver/Gold Block|
|Plate Dock, 48-well Plates and Seals|
|40 min. Standard Run Time|
|PC or Laptop Interface|