Horiba™ Multiparameter Water Quality Meter Kit
Tough and powerfully designed multiparameter water tester. Horiba™ Multiparameter Water Quality Meter Kit simultaneously measures and indicates results for up to 11 parameters.
Marca: Horiba™ U52G10M
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.80000kg
- Auto-calibration feature provides hassle free calibration of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, turbidity and depth.
- Shock-resistant cover designed for rough treatment in the field and is easily cleaned.
- Cable can be easily connected and disconnected with quick-connect fitting.
- Auto hold function freezes average data values on the screen to offer more time to verify or transcribe data.
- Diagnostic functions notify the user of errors.
- Integral USB connection for data transfer to a PC. USA cable is sold separately and includes software.
- Selectable measurement units allow the operator to report data without the need to convert data to desired units of measure.
- Multiple sensors allow for the measurement of 11 parameters simultaneously (pH, pH(mv), ORP, DO, COND, Salinity, TDS, Seawater Specific Gravity, Temperature, Turbidity, Water Depth).
- Turbidity sensor U-53 conforms to US EPA method 180.1.
- Precision has been improved over conventional instruments.
- Replaceable turbidity sensor with wiper has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Turbidity sensor of U-54 conforms to EN ISO 7027. The model U-54 has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Improved stability of the dissolved oxygen sensor has been achieved with a new 3 electrode design for fast response and polarographic sensor for ease of maintenance.
- pH and ORP electrodes can be replaced individually to reduce replacement costs
|Turbidity: ±5% or ±1NTU, whichever is greater.|
|4 C Alkaline|
|Probe: 340 mm, Cable: 2 m standard, 10 m, 30 m options|
|Portable multiparameter water quality meter.|
|Turbidity: 0 to 800NTU|
|96 mm probe|
|Turbidity: LED light source and 30° scattering method.|
|0 to 100 mS/cm|
|0 to 100g/L|
|0 to 20mg/L: ±0.2mg/L20 to 50mg/L: ±0.5mg/L|
|~70 hr. (without backlight)|
|Analyzer and Probe|
|−2000mV - +2000mV|
|0.000 to 0.999mS/cm:0.001 1.00 to 9.99mS/cm: 0.0110.0 to 99.9mS/cm: 0.10.0 to 99.9mS/m: 0.10.100 to 0.999S/m: 0.0011.00 to 9.99S/m: 0.01|
|Turbidity: 0 to 99.9NTU: 0.1, 100 to 800NTU: 1.0|
|JIS class B platinum thermometer sensor (±0.3+0.005 |t|)|
|LCD, 320 X 240, Backlit (black and white)|
|0 to 70 PPT (permillage)|
|0 to 14|
|-10°C to +55°C|