Ismatec™ Silicone Peroxide Extension Tubing
Softwall silicone peroxide tubing for biological applications. Ismatec™ Silicone Peroxide Extension Tubing is for 2- and 3-stop tubing.
Marca: Ismatec™ SC0448
Dettagli aggiuntivi : Peso : 0.50000kg
- For biological applications.
- Low gas permeability.
- Excellent biological compatibility.
- Great physical compression capability.
- Not prone to mold.
- Waterproof and resistant to ozone, radiation and sunlight.
- Resistant to fungus.
- Not recommended for concentrated solvents, oils, acids or diluted sodium hydroxide.
- Relatively high gas permeability.
- Acids: Limited
- Alkaline solutions: Not recommended
- Solvents: Not recommended
- Pressure: Not recommended
- Vacuum: Good.
- Viscous media: Good
- Sterile media: Fair
- Complies with: US Pharmacopoea XXIII Cl.Vl FDA 21 CFR175.300
- Autoclavable with steam, 30 minutes at 1 bar (15psi) and 121°C.
- Radiation: Irradiate at up to 2.5 mrad.
- Gas: Not recommended to sterilize with ethylene oxide.
|US Pharmacopoea XXIII Cl.Vl FDA 21 CFR, Part 177.2600|
|CO2 25147, O2 4715, N2 2284|
|Not recommended for concentrated solvents, oils, acids or diluted sodium hydroxide. Relatively high gas permeability.|